The Grand Worthy MatronsSpecial Project Committee
The Salute to Service II:
New Members Quest for the Emerald Crown
Brothers who joined Eureka Grand Chapter between
January 1, 2016 and May 31, 2018.
The Sister or Brother who raises the most funds will be crowned the Emerald Queen or King at the Salute to Service Luncheon on
Saturday November 10, 2018!
Registration forms are available at this Grand Session at the Health Services Table, or at the Grand East
June 9th through July 27th.
|Sunday Evening||June 3, 2018||Chapter of Sorrow||Grand Ballroom||6:00p.m.|
|Monday Morning||June 4, 2018||Devotion||Grand Ballroom||7:00a.m. to 7:30a.m.|
|Monday||June 4, 2018||Grand Ballroom||Official Opening||8:00a.m.|
- The Double Tree is NOW accepting hotel reservations for our 2018 Annual Grand Session. Kindly make your reservation by calling the hotel direct at (315) 432-0200, or by calling the Central Reservation Office at 1-800-222-TREE.
- All reservations MUST be guaranteed. NOTE: One Night’s lodging will be assessed when you make your reservations.
- NOTE: ALL ATTENDEES MUST MAKE THEIR OWN ROOM RESERVATIONS
HOTEL RESERVATION SESSION CODE:
- The Session Group Name is: Eureka Grand Chapter, PHA, OES
- The Group Code is: EUR
When making your reservation if you need handicap accommodations, please make that request at the time of making your reservation.
HOTEL ROOM RATE:
- The Hotel room rate is $113.00 per night, per room plus 13% tax for single/double room accommodations. Remember, debit cards funds are held for 7-10 business days by most banking institutions.
- Upon check-in at the Hotel each overnight registered guest will receive a $2.00 coupon for the Seasons Breakfast Buffet each morning of your stay.
- This is a newly renovated hotel and a SMOKE FREE HOTEL! The hotel will add a fee to your bill if you smoke in your room.
HOTEL CUT-OFF DATE:
- The “cut-off date” for accepting reservations into the room block is Friday, May 4, 2018. The Hotel will accept reservations if rooms are available after the cut-off date, however, your rate will not be the Convention rate it will be the Hotel’s Rate.
CHECK-IN AND DEPARTURE TIME:
- CHECK- IN IS: 3:00 p.m. CHECK- OUT IS: 12:00 noon
- Guest arriving before 3:00 p.m. will be accommodated as rooms become available. At the time of check-in, individual departure day should be confirmed. Any adjustments to your departure data after check-in will result in an administrative fee.
- The Hotel will provide a room to hold luggage on a complimentary basis for guests attending the session on the day of departure so that you can check out before or at 12:00 noon to avoid late check- out charge.
- If you need to cancel your hotel accommodations, DO NOT CANCEL WITH THE HOTEL! Kindly contact PM Celestine Davis, Convention Chairperson at (646) 299-6178 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Hotel accommodations are always needed, and attendees cancelling with the Hotel directly will cause Eureka Grand Chapter to lose the accommodations.
- If Chapters wish to hold collective collations kindly let me know ASAP in order to provide space for you. Provide the day and time. In order to accommodate you it is important that you purchase some food and beverage from the hotel. EXAMPLE: Beverage set-up coffee, tea assorted sodas, Fruit Bowl, assorted sandwiches, or hot items. I will have menus in my possession for ordering.
PARKING: Hotel parking is complimentary.
- The Hotel will provide complimentary shuttle service to and from Hancock International Airport and Amtrak Train Station.
- Sisters and Brothers when making your reservations try to travel in groups this will make the Hotel pick up much easier. Call the Hotel one hour prior to your arrival, to schedule pick up at (315) 432-0200.
DELUXE MOTORCOACH DOOR TO DOOR TRANSPORTATION
- Eureka Grand Chapter Committee have secured a deluxe Motorcoach door to door service for your convenience. The motorcoach schedule is as follows:
The Grand East
Prince Hall Masonic Temple
454 West 155th Street, NYC
|Sunday, June 3, 2018||6:00 a.m. SHARP
Arrival in Syracuse
approx. 11 a.m.
Double Tree by Hilton
|Tuesday, June 5, 2018||6:00 p.m.
Arrival in Grand East
approx. 10:30 p.m.
|FARE||$85.00 PER PERSON ROUND TRIP|
Purchase Journal Ads
Purchase an Ad in our MW Grand Master Larry Mitchell Testimonial Event Journal!
Ad reservations and artwork must be received by March 15, 2018, following full payment.
Cover/ Gold/ Full Page Ad- 8.5” wide X 11” high
Half Page Ad- 8.5” wide X 5.5” high
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
|Early Registration||$150.00||December 4, 2017 thru May 21, 2018|
|Late Registration*||$160.00||May 22, 2018 thru May 28, 2018|
|On-site Registration**||$170.00||June 1, 2018 ————-June 2, 2018|
| *Make checks/money order payable to: Eureka Grand Chapter
** CASH or MONEY ORDER ONLY
- ALL registrations MUST be done through your Chapter, except for Elected Grand Officers, Past Grand Worthy Matrons/Patrons, Past Grand Emeritus, they will be registered by the Grand Chapter and their names will be added to the count of respective chapters.
- PLEASE NOTE:
If your Worthy Matron was previously a Past Matron, register her as Worthy Matron ONLY, do not register her as WM and again as Past Matron on the registration form.
Registeration Kit Donations
- We appeal to all chapters as well as individuals for donations for items for our registration kits. If chapters would like to combine your efforts, and donate collectively we certainly would appreciate your donations. We are asking for a minimum of 500 units. Kindly deliver to the Grand East by May 25, 2018, attention Registration Committee.
- For Questions, kindly contact: HPGWP Henry Rowlett, Registration Chairperson at (914) 941-4022 or (914)523-4489.
We are excited and are looking forward to you traveling with us on our Eureka Grand Chapter’s Motorcoach and greeting you at our 123rd Annual Grand Session in Syracuse, New York.
If you have any questions or concerns contact me at (646) 299-6178 (c) (718) 863-2540 (h) or email@example.com.
Yours in the Rite,
PM Celestine Davis (30)
Mary Boyd-Foy, GWM
Jesse Powell, GWP